As I was sitting here this morning, having a hot cup of camomile tea, writing up my little things post for the week, I realized….
Nothing like an unbirthday to start off the day! I may have to have a “Me Party” and celebrate with the half full bottle of wine in my fridge door that screams “Drink Me” every night when I get home from work. It’s definitely been a trying week on the work front this week from paperwork overload, but there have been little things that have made me smile.
* Monday, after work, was the yearly fashion show at the Mall of Millennia that featured several of the students from the school I work & their clothing lines they made especially for the show. I’m not a fashion guru by any means, but a couple of the students I know really well were in in show and it made me so proud to see their work in the show and how freakin’ excited they were for the experience.
* Dinner out with a couple of friends on a week night….I know…really living it up! Whoop, whoop!
* Being the judge of a “Who’s Hair Is Softer” contest. No joke! I got to run my fingers through a couple peoples hair…outside in a parking lot, none the less. I ruled it a tie. No…none of us had been drinking. Scouts honor!
* Midweek….I had wine for dinner. Isn’t it great to be an adult! 🙂
* I came home from work one day to a box on my doorstep from Influenster.com with the Naturals Voxbox full of things to try out and review. Look for that post at a later day. Gotta love free stuff!
* 8 DAYS TILL I’M HEADING OUT TO SEA! It really can’t get here fast enough!
* Is anybody else out there getting super excited for all the t.v. shows starting back up the last week of September? Sundays are going to rock! “Once Upon A Time”, “Revenge”, “666 Park Avenue”….holy cow I love this line up! About the only other show I’m looking forward to is “Grey’s Anatomy”. What shows are you looking forward to watching this fall?? Inquiring minds want to know!
*Last but not least…….IT’S FRIDAY BITCHES!! Now if that doesn’t make you happy, I just don’t know what will!
Have a super great weekend everyone! Happy Friday!