As I was catching up on some blog reading, I noticed the adorable Miss Stephanie over at Simply Stephanie, nominated me for a blog award. Now I’m not one for doing the whole blog award thing, so if anyone out there has ever nominated me for an award and I didn’t mention it, please don’t be offended…I just don’t usually blog about it. I figured I’d go ahead and at least answer the questions that accompanied this award, as I have a hard time not answering a list of questions when presented with said list. If you read my blog…I nominate you for this blog award, so feel free to post on your blog and answer the questions below. Oh, and if you are wondering what “Liebster” means, evidently it means “Favorite” in German.
1. If you could go out to dinner with anyone in the world (alive, not dead-that’s just weird), who would it be and why?
Mmm, I think if I could go out to dinner with anyone in the world I’d choose Prince Harry. I love watching & reading up on the royal family, so I think it would be interesting to pick his brain and get the scoop from his point of view. Plus, I have a thing for red heads! 🙂
2. More peanut butter or more jelly?
Most of the time, I’d say peanut butter. BUT…if I use it with orange marmalade…I choose more of that, as I’m like Paddington Bear when it comes to delicious orange marmalade!
3. If you could take a vacation to anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would it be and why?
That’s easy! The number one place on my list since FOREVER has been Greece. It’s absolutely stunning from all the pictures I’ve ever seen and I just think it would be awesome, not to mention seeing historic ruins! Number two on this list is Fiji, just in case you were curious. 🙂
4. You win the jackpot with the lotto- what do you do?
I would make sure all of my parents debts were paid off and taken care of, plus give them a good chunk of it to do whatever they wanted…same for the little bro and sis. Then I’d pay off my student loans and any debt and then invest in real estate to rent of additional income, then I’d open up a business or several of my own with any friends who wanted to join in…how fun?!
5. If you could create anything, what would it be?
World Peace (that’s my beauty pageant answer)
6. You are granted the ability to do whatever job you want- what is it?
Travel Writer….been at the top of my jobs list since I was super young. Even got a degree in Travel & Tourism I loved the industry so much.
7. Most favorite book is…?
To Kill A Mockingbird
8. Most favorite invention to date is?
GPS because I’m horrible at using a map for directions.
9. If you could help the world in any one way, what would it be and why?
If it was possible…I would clean up the oceans completely, so all of the living creatures had the best environment possible to live and thrive in.
10. You find a magic lamp with a genie who grants you three wishes. What do you do?
1. Perfect Vision 2. An endless supply of cash 3. To be an awesome surfer
11. Why do you blog?
It’s one of my creative outlets. I’ve always loved writing…especially about travel and vacations & such. Plus, it’s an awesome way to get to know people from all around the world and make some pretty good friends.